Friday, June 6, 2008

I Woke Up Knowing It Will Be A Great Day, And She Proves Me Right :)

Weee. I've been bugging RouYi about it for so long and dear reader, yesterday i finally got to meet her!

In driplets and fragments, i'd say that watching the sweet-smelling one play that Bishi Bashi game, watching her trying to appreciate the greatness that is salmon sashimi, sharing a laugh on Dragonflyman and Hourglass (-.- wth man i like my movies deep, like Babel and Syrianna), listening to her talk over simple Malay food, the addition of another lovely letter to my collection, already equals mad mad tinglingness :p so what more that i realized something when the brain links these other three together :

1. Looking for my fruit lorry
2. Playing Virtua Striker
3. Bestest of all, ze moment shared on those comfy little butt landing zones in front of Yves Rocher (how to pronounce eh?). I shan't be telling you about what i realized tho. Its bitsy important!

Perchaps you can smell the similiarities with V V 's blogging style? I'm certainly a fan lol. Well, thanks for everything that you've brought for me. Like, everything and everything :)

And oh oh i went job hunting at sunway pyramid! But i realized the World War II American Thompson semi-automatic rifle cocks often when hair gets in the way ^.^"


2 comments:

V. Su Yin said...

yaay. I can finally give a comment!

I wonder whose the girl eh. Cause she sounds pretty fun!

And I know how to pronounce Yves Rocher already :) Ask mee when you see me kay!

Adrian Calvin Cheong Qai CKing said...

That girl is so damn special, don't really want to name her here for i fear other guys will come and snatch her awaaaaay. :P