Sunday, June 1, 2008


Look at i found! Omg. Bloody embaressing man this pose. But back then in 06, when we took this picture, we all thought that we were like the business and all. From left : me, Danny, Clement, Jojo, Arvin, Mithran and Jack. Obviously we left out a few for this was impromptu. Threre should be Kevin, Martin, Izat and Izzul but yeah. Nobody ever truly express their love for each other, but its something like an Implied Term hoho. Each and everyone thought me something, fought with me over something, and also brought much much joy and laughter. Never forget :)

2 comments:

Margaret Lau said...

i linked u already. and y shld i click on yr advert? lala. unless u treat me a mcflurry. =D
peace. okay. seriously, i like yr old hair style in this photo. pa ra pa pa pa. serious!

Adrian Calvin Cheong Qai CKing said...

Oh shit me first comment! :)
Based on how many times you asked me to get it cut i think i got the hint a loooong time ago :P But nopey, tabulehh.